KRMWS, Faridabad Visual Arts program prepares students by providing a strong background in art application, art criticism, art history, and art theory under many art forms such as drawing, crafts, painting, sculpture, and print making. We believe art education shapes cultural awareness and provides students with a positive outlet for self-expression, as well as encouraging creative and critical thinking-values that currently cannot be underestimated.
- ask questions and seek personal solutions
- generate a large number of ideas or solutions to questions or problems
- provide unusual or unique responses
- be persistent in their visual pursuits
- take risks and be adventurous
- imagine and wonder out loud
- manipulate ideas, change, elaborate, adapt, improve, or modify them
- be sensitive to aesthetics
- constructively criticize.
To enhance the knowledge of other artists, we create “Artist of the month” board for the students.
We believe the studio environment is one of the most important factors affecting student learning. The Visual Arts Studio is designed according to the students’ needs and is equipped with wooden easel stands, donkey benches, drying racks, display boards, movable storage for keeping art material.
From drawing to pottery, our young artists fetch their imaginations using our recreative Visual Arts Studio. Shaping pots, folding papers into origami, shading sceneries with beautiful colours and crafts from best out of waste, all belong to our Visual Arts Studio.